TEXAS STAR COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, LLC.
Community association management is a specialized field. Texas Star Community Management, LLC. (Texas Star) is a professional management firm with twenty (20+) years’ experience in the field, currently managing 60+ communities in the Houston Area and the Dallas and Ft.Worth Metroplex. A management team that usually includes a Community Manager, Associate Community Manager and an Accounting Manager serves each community.
The day-to-day activities of your community’s team include many different tasks, but most will fall under the following general headings:
- Advise and provide administrative, managerial and operational counsel to the Board of Directors in order to assist the Board in decision making and operating the business affairs of the Association
- Perform site inspections of the community
- Direct the enforcement of the restrictive covenants
- Solicit, evaluate and assist in acquiring insurance consistent with the requirements of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions and in accordance with instructions from the Board of Directors
- Solicit and evaluate bids for all association services
- Supervise maintenance activities and contractor performance
- Provide and explain association financial reports, which are kept in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Financial collections and disbursements (including the collection of delinquent accounts and working with title companies prior to the selling of a home)
- Help develop association budgets.
- Work with an independent CPA firm selected by the Board of Directors to audit the association’s books and records
- Serve as a receiving center for association related homeowner and vendor telephone calls
- Provide privacy to homeowners by having a third party involved in cases of dispute
Texas Star Community Management:
6401 S. Custer Road, Suite 2020
McKinney, TX 75070